Common Ground Healing Arts is open for virtual classes and community acupuncture only. We are not scheduling massage appointments or able to provide our in-person community outreach programs at this time.
COVID Protocol for Common Ground Healing Arts’ Community Acupuncture
- All clients will undergo the following pre-screening questions
- Have you or anyone in your household had any of the following symptoms in the last 21 days: sore throat, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath for unknown reasons, loss of smell, loss of taste, fever at or greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit?
- Have you or anyone in your household tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 21 days?
- To the best of your knowledge have you been in close proximity to any individual who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 21 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled out of state by airplane, train or bus in the past 21 days?
If the answer is “yes” to the any of these questions, please reschedule your appointment for a later date. All COVID related cancellation fees will be waived, however, we do request that you contact Common Ground as soon as possible to increase our chances of filling your appointment slot with another person. You can reach us by email or phone:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (434) 218-7677
- Masks are required at all times non-vaccinated clients. Masks are optional for fully vaccinated clients, but are highly encouraged. (Exception: Once clients are in the acupuncture chair/table, mask may be removed if it inhibits their treatment)
- High touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly. Clients are also encouraged to sanitize their hands regularly.
- Only one person (or pod) may enter the reception area at one time. Everyone else must wait in the hallway (socially distanced and masked). Staff will greet you in the hallway, take your temperature then direct you to the hand sanitizer.
- The flow of traffic will be one way: Clients will enter through the front door and leave through the door in the acupuncture room.
- Acupuncture chairs are at least 6 feet apart.
- Bring your own blanket if you tend to get cold. Common Ground will no longer be providing blankets.
- Bi-polar ionization air filtration systems have been installed throughout the entire building.
As always, THANK YOU for supporting Common Ground and BE SAFE!
The Common Ground Team